Curator Helios Heritage (CHP) is the core-range life insurance contract for the network of general agents of the Conservator. It is now an “atypical” contract in the world of estate life insurance, because it “only” offers free management in the hands of the saver and his general agent from the Registrar.
We recognize, however, that the introduction of management under mandate, managed management, profiled management… with big names in asset management responds to the request of certain clients who are thus reassured by a known brand… by accepting in passing reduce the role of their financial advisor to very little on the one hand, and pay a layer of advice and additional fees on the other.
The direction taken by the Curator makes sense. It clearly positions the company’s general agents in their advisory role. No additional layer of fees as a result, nor risk of conflict in financial management guidelines adding an extra tip.
In its “100% free management” approach, Curator Helios Patrimoine (CHP) offers :
- a classic euro fund, freely accessible without any constraint, minimum investment in units of account, or payment ceiling,
- a range of 69 heritage units of accountwhose :
- 10 media managed by Conservateur Gestion Valoran “in-house” management company,
- 59 media external to Le Conservateur Groupfrom 18 leading management companies on the market, including:
- 42 Equity funds,
- 9 Flexible management funds,
- 8 bond funds,
- 6 Profiled management funds,
- 2 OPCIs,
- 1 alternative management fund,
- 1 monetary fund.
Within its range of units of accountCurator Helios Patrimoine (CHP) in reference to a certain number belonging to the circle of ssupports most frequently offered in open architecture in legacy contracts. Let us mention in particular:
- Renaissance Europe C (Comgest)
- Funds European Large Cap Equity Growth
- Average annual performance 2017-2021 of the fund: +17.12%
- Average annual performance 2017-2021 of the asset class: +12.70%
- Exchequer Agenor SRI Mid Cap Europe A (The Financial of the Exchequer)
- Funds European Small and Mid Cap Equities
- Average annual performance 2017-2021: +15.19%
- Average annual performance 2017-2021 of the asset class: +11.90%
- Moneta Multi Caps C (Moneta AM)
- Funds France Large Cap Equities
- Average annual performance 2017-2021: +10.79%
- Average annual performance 2017-2021 of the asset class: +8.97%
Main assets of Curator Helios Patrimoine (CHP)
- Accessible heritage contract:
- Payment minimum subscription of €1,000
- Rising minimum scheduled monthly payment of €60
- Particularly incentive bonus system on the euro fund:
- Base rate served in 2021 of 1.10% to all customers
- 1.50% surcharge of the rate paid in 2021 for customers with at least 70% units of account in their contract and a outstanding amount of at least €150,000
- 1.00% surcharge of the rate paid in 2021 for customers with at least 50% units of account in their contract…
- Marked orientation of the Curator in terms of the sustainability of the proposed units of account to the contract, with in particular:
- 37 UA (out of a total of 69) positioned in SFDR 8 categorywhich means that they promote environmental or social characteristics,
- 13 UA (out of a total of 69) positioned in SFDR 9 categorywhich means that they are aimed at sustainable investing.
- Presence within the range of 69 units of account of the contract of 12 supports identified by Good Value for Money as being “stars” with regard to its own qualification criteria:
- Pictet Premium Brands P EURsector-based equity funds positioned on consumer goods that delivered a average annual performance of +18.73% over 2017-2021,
- Carmignac Long-Short European Equities A EUR Accan alternative management fund that issued a average annual performance of +7.08% over 2017-2021,
- Oddo BHF Immobilier CR-EUROPCI having issued a average annual performance of +6.05% over 2017-2021.
- Possibility for the saver to activate all or part of the financial management options offered to the contract:
- progressive investment from €200 per month,
- securing latent capital gains by support beyond a threshold of + 10%, + 20%, + 30% or + 40%,
- the annual revitalization of profit sharing (PB) collected on the fund in euros,
- limitation of unrealized capital losses by medium above a threshold of – 10%, – 20%, – 30% or – 40%,
Main disadvantages of Conservateur Helios Patrimoine (CHP)
- Fee on outstandings in units of account of 0.96% per year.
- Invoicing of arbitrations up to 1.50% maximum of the sums transferred.
- Absence of optional minimum guarantee in the event of a loss in value of the contract on the death of the insured.
To learn more about the analysis of Good Value for Money, click here:
URL link: https://www.goodvalueformoney.eu/produit/selection-sel0000482-conservateur-helios-patrimoine-chp-selection-2022-2023
All property and distribution rights reserved to Good Value for Money.