With her age, Jennifer Aniston immediately impresses. Because with her over 50 years, she not only looks young and dynamic, she can also keep up with any 20-year-old in terms of fitness. Here we explain how she does it.
For certain links in this article, BUNTE.de receives a commission from the dealer, so that we can offer you special products at unbeatable prices, for example. All mediation-relevant links are with one
icon marked. happy shopping
It is no longer a secret that celebrities follow strict routines to stay in shape. “Friends” icon Jennifer Aniston is also an enthusiastic athlete and finds the perfect change from her everyday life as an actress in training.
Lose weight and get in shape like Jennifer Aniston
Jen occasionally shares insights into her training on Instagram and in interviews. Based on statements from their personal trainers Leyon Azubuike and Mandy Ingber to Healthista, Well + Good and Women’s Health US, a clear picture emerges of what their daily training routine actually looks like.
Above all, Jens’ training is one thing: varied. Whether it’s spinning or yoga, boxing or Pilates – here’s really everything.
Of course, it takes many units to accommodate all sports. Therefore, the actress trains between five and seven days a week for up to 90 minutes.
Through her training, Jennifer Aniston sees an opportunity to really focus on herself. She uses the time while boxing to let trapped emotions run free or to find inner peace and concentration with yoga or pilates.
We’ll show you how to do your own Jen-style workout.
This is what your Aniston-style workout might look like
Day 1: Boxing and core training
You will need: A punching bag, possibly a yoga / fitness mat
- Boxing: A set consists of three minutes of training and a 30-second break, which you repeat until you reach the 60-minute limit.
- Core training: For the remaining 30 minutes, you can train your abdominal and back muscles with exercises of your choice.
Day 2: Cross trainer
You will need: A crosstrainer
- A total of 45 minutes are spent on the cross trainer. This is done at intervals and the resistance increases continuously. First, train for two minutes at maximum power and then relax for one minute. Repeat these two intervals a total of 15 times.
Day 3: Climbing
You will need: A climbing simulator (eg Vertical Climber) or a climbing wall in a climbing exercise center.
- The climbing training at your own pace lasts 45 minutes, but includes no breaks.
Day 4: Spinning and yoga
What you need: A spinning wheel and a yoga mat
- Spinning: First you pedal for 30 minutes on the rotating wheel with different resistance levels. Change the settings every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Yoga: This is followed directly by a 40-minute yoga unit, where there is room for power yoga, relaxation and stretching.
Day 5: Treadmills and resistance bands
You will need: Suitable running shoes and resistance bands
- Running: The first part of the training is a 60-minute run at self-pace.
- Resistance bands: The second part of the training consists of a 30-minute training with resistance bands.
Day 6: Pilates
You will need: A yoga mat and possibly also a yoga block
- For this training day, you can either participate in a Pilates class, which is approximately 60 minutes long, or train from home.
Day 7: 15-15-15 routine
You will need: A spinning bike, a crosstrainer and suitable running shoes
- Spinning: 15 minutes at maximum speed
- Crosstrainer: 15 minutes at maximum speed
- Running: 15 minutes at maximum pace
Benefits of Jennifer Aniston’s Training Plan
Jennifer Aniston’s training plan not only combines cardio and strength training through the various sports, but also ensures lasting motivation through the variation.
Since different muscle groups are trained every day, others get a break for regeneration. Therefore, regeneration is possible without a break in training.
Although training definitely requires a certain discipline and a certain level of athletics, the actress’ training can be done for many – at their own pace.
While some exercises require a gym, many can be performed at home or outdoors.