Erling Haaland’s move from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester City is apparently dry. As Athletics reported, the transfer is “a completed agreement”. The official confirmation was therefore to take place later in the week.
A personal agreement on the transfer was therefore entered into during the negotiations between ManCity and Haaland last month, after the Norwegian undertook a move.
According to skyInformation must have informed BVB that Haaland and ManCity have activated the exit clause of 75 million euros. The 21-year-old was himself loudly on Monday sport 1 released from his club. “The players have no training today and we allowed Erling to take care of personal matters,” BVB said.
On Sunday, Dortmund’s future sporting director Sebastian Kehl indicated that Haaland would leave.
He expects “clarification in the next week. I would not be surprised if he moves on eventually,” Kehl said Sport1 double pass.
BVB: Agree with Haaland successor Adeyemi before completion
At the same time, the deal with Karim Adeyemi as Haaland’s successor is nearing completion. “It could be fast now. I do not want to rule out that it could be announced fast,” RB sports director Christoph Freund said on Sunday sky.
Kehl had previously stated that he “expected us to make progress with Karim this week”. The 20-year-old national player Adeymi was said to cost a base fee of around 30 million euros.